I have been making art since I was very young and I consider it a reflection of who I am. It is always my place to go when I want to be inspired, comforted, challenged (!) and excited to feel the rush and focus of being immersed in something I love.
My primary goal is to engage the viewer with the work and inspire them to look more closely and with more emotion at moments, objects, people and places to discover something about themselves in the way that they respond or react to the piece.
Emily Carr College of Art and Design
- Honours diploma, Fine Arts, Painting | 1985
Nova Scotia College of Art and Design
- Bachelor of Design (BDes), Communication Design | 1996
GALLERIES AND EXHIBITION SPACES
- University of Victoria Art Collections
- Multiple private collections
- Sooke Fine Arts Show, Best piece of a botanical theme